Although it pains us to say, summer is fleeting and it’s about that time to plan our wardrobes accordingly. These mid-summer must haves will help give your current wardrobe a fabulous finish and take you right into fall. See our fab now, fab later styling tips below!
1. Pair a rugged waistcoat with a maxi now, layer it over a leather jacket later.
2. Plaid shirts are a wardrobe staple and the cut out shoulders keep it summer chic.
3. This frock will look great leggy or with opaque tights.
4. A drapery tank is cute with cut-offs now, and a great layering piece later.
5. Peplum will continue to trend into fall.
6. Denim shirts are a year round classic. Wear it with everything!
Keep in Touch…